- restores proper circulation
- strengthens tissue
- slows the ageing process of the skin
- accelerates decomposition of fats
- strengthens blood vessels
- smoothes and firms the skin
Cellulite, or the so-called orange peel, afflicts most women.
There are no rules, it affects both younger and older, slim and overweight women. Sometimes, it begins to form even in teenage girls. Only a small percentage of women is lucky enough to – not even after childbirth – not have their bodies covered with a layer of cellulite.